So you want to learn to play guitar but still not sure if you can?
These reasons below will make you to take guitar lessons and learn to play guitar now.
The top 6 reasons why you should learn to play the guitar
- Its a chick magnet. If you are a guy who wants to impress that girl you had a crush on then maybe learning to play a guitar will help.
- Its a relaxing and fun hobby. Learning to play any instrument be it guitar, piano or drums can be fun as well as rewarding. Studies have proved that music helps to relax and reduce stress. So get up and grab a guitar.
- You could create your own music or be a guitarist full time. If you want to make a career in the music industry then you should probably learn to play an instrument. What better than a guitar.
- Sharpen Your Mind. A Scottish study says if you play the guitar—or any instrument—you’re more likely to have sharper brain function, which can help guard against future mental decline.
- Become famous. Believe it or not kids like you are becoming famous on YouTube by posting their guitar covers/tutorials. If you want to achieve fame, then you should grab a guitar and start learning how to play a guitar even if you are a complete beginner.
- Its quite easy. Once you have mastered the basics, it is quite easy to learn to rest of stuff. There are a lot of resources online which can help you learn.
So these were the top six reasons to learn guitar. Acoustic, electric or classical guitar; learning to play one will you immense pleasure in the long run.